308, NEW KESARI COLONY, BALUPURA ROAD, ADARSH NAGAR, AJMER
Gangamai College of Engineering , Dhule, (M.S.)
Electronics and Telecommunication
Bhagwant University, Ajmer
Sh. Sanjay Gurjar
Bhagwant University, Ajmer
Dr. Uma Shanker Modani
Govt. Engineering College Ajmer
2006- till date
Govt. Engineering College Ajmer
Master's Thesis Guided
- 1. Dissertation Title" DESIGN Of Band Notch Antennas with Small and Compact Structure for UWB Application to Sort Frequency Interfernce Problem" Student Name: Deepak Kumar Enrolement No.: 13E2EADCMIXP603 Completion Year: 2016
- Dissertation Title" UWB Antenna with Dual Band Notch for Enhancing the performance of wireless communication" Student Name: Pooja Meena Enrollment No.: 15E2EADCF20P610 Completion Year: November 2017
- Dissertation Title: A Hybrid Apprach for ECHO Cancellation Telephone System with Estimation of Noise" Student Name: Praveen Jaiman Enrollement No.: 14E2EADCM40P605 Completion Year: May 2018
- Dissertation Title" Reconfigurable Microstrip Patch Antenna with multiband Characteristics for wireless communication System" Student Name: Tanu Agarwal Enrollement No.: 15E2EADCF40P612 Completion Year: January 2019
- Dissertation Title"Design and Investigation of Ultra Wide Band Antenna with Dual Band nothed Characteristics" Student Name Vinit Tak Enrollement No. 13E2EADCM3XXP616 Completion Year: 2020
- 1.Design of Microstrip UWB Antenna with dual band notch Characteristics. Published in "Advanced Research in Electrical and Electronics Engineering" held at New Delhi, JNU IN 2015
- 2. A Compact Dual Band Notched UWB Antenna using Inverted T- Shaped slots.Published in "International Journal of Scientific Research and Management (IJSRM) IN 2015. ISSN(E) 2321-3418
- 3.Design of Triple Band Notch Micro strip UWB Antenna with H-shaped parasitic element in ground plane.Published in " International Journal of Science Technology and Engineering" ISSN online-2349- 784x in 2016
- 4. A Review Study on Dual Band Notched Antenna for UWB applications. Published in " International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering Management and Applied Science"(IJLTEMAS), Volume VI,Issue xi, November 2017. ISSN 2278-2540
- 5. A Planar UWB Antenna Design with Band Notch Characteristics using two identical rectangular slots. Published in "Krishi Sanskriti Publication" held in New Delhi,JNU IN 2018. Volume 5, Issue 2, ISSN-2350-0077, e-ISSN- 2350-0255
- 6. A Planar Micro strip Patch Antenna design for UWB application with Band Notch Characteristics. Published in " International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts" Volume 6, ISSUE 1, ISSN-2320-2882, Feb. 2018
- 7.A Hybrid Approach for Echo cancellation in Telephone System with estimation of noise.Published in "International Journal OF Advanced in Management Technology and Engineering Sciences" ISSN- 2249-7455
- 8. Multiband Reconfigurable Slotted Mocrostrip Patch Antenna.Published in " International Journal of Electronics Engineering" Volume 10, Issue 2, June 2018
- 9.Butterfly Shaped Single Band Notch Monopole Antenna for UWB Application Published in "International Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology" Volume 11, Issue 1, Jan-Feb 2020.
- 10. Butterfly Shaped Printed Monopole Antenna for UWB Appliations Published in " International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exxploring Engineering" VVolume 9,Issue ,March 2020.
- 11. UWB Application CCarried By Dual Band Notched Butterfly Shaped Printed Monopole Antenna,Published in " International Journal of Innovative Engineering Management and Research." Volume 09, Issue 05, May 2020.
- 1.Challenge in the migration to 4G Mobile Communication. Published in National Conference on" Emerging Trends and Applications in Computer Engineering" held in 2007, at ECAjmer
- 2. An Adaptive Hybrid Approach for Echo cancellation in Telephone System.Published in "International Conference on Communication and Electronics System" organised by Confyy in association with PPG, Held at Coimbatore in 2017
- 3. UWB Antenna with Dual Band Notched characteristic having SRR on Patch.Published in "International Conference on Compurter Communication and Electronics" held at Manipal University, Jaipur in 2017. Electronics ISBN-978-1-5090-4708-6
- 4. A CPW fed slotted enhanced band elliptical antenna with triple band Characteristics.Published in "International Conference on Signal Propagation and Computer Technology"(IEEE) held at ECAjmer from 12-13 July 2014. Print ISBN 978-1-4799-3139-2
- 5. Reconfigurable fork shape Microstrip patch Antenna for wireless appplications . Published in WRFER International Conference" held at New Delhi in 2018
- 6. Dual Band Notched Miccrostrip Patcch Antenna with Three Split Ring Resonantor Slots in " International Conferencce on Recent Trends in Communication and Intelligent Systems " held at Arya College of Engineering and Information Tecchnology from 20-21 Novv. 2020.
- 7. A Dual Band Square Patch Notched Antenna with T and E Slot in "International Conference on Communication and Artifical Intelligence" held at GLA UNIVERSITY Mathura
Conference/ Seminar/Short Term Training Organized
- 1.Two Days Workshop on "Hands On with Matlab Under TEQIP III" From 03-04 Sepember, 2016
- 2. FDP- "Nature Inspired Algorithms for Engineering Applications Under TEQIP III." From 23-27 July 2018
- 3.FDP on " Recent Trends in Electronics and Communication Under TEQIP III" From 04-08 November 2019
- 4.STC on " Recent Advancement in Optical and Wireless Communication Techniques" From 19-23 October 2020.
- 1."Engineering Applications of Matlab" under TEQIP III, from August 04-08, 2015
- 2."Recent Advancement in Automotive Techonolgy through ICT" Under NITTR,Chandigarh from 10 t0 14 August,2015
- 3. "Digital Foresincs and Cyber Crimes" organized by NITTR Chandigarh& GWEC Ajmer from 31,2015- September 11,2015.
- 4. "UBIQUITOUS COMPUTING" one week STP in GEC Ajmer from 26 to 30 September ,2016.
- 5. " Recents Trends and Technology in Information, Communication & Computing" Two week STP, held in GEC Ajmer from 23rd Feb.- 3rd March,2016
- 6." Communication & Antenna Design for IOT: One week Workshop held in MNNIT Allahabad from 22-27 September 2017.
- 7." Active Learning Workshop" Conducted in IIT Bombay from 04-08 June 2018
- 8. " ANN and Deep Learning" one week FDP conducted by MNIT Jaipur and held in GEC Ajmer from 11-15 June 2018.
- 9."Differential Equations and their Applications in Sciences and Engineering" held in GEC Ajmer from 1-5 March 2019
- 10. FDP on " Deep Learning & Applications" Jointly organised by Electronics and ICT Academy from May 27-31.2019
- 11.FDP on " Robotics & Aritifical Intelligence" Jointly organised by Electronics and ICT Academy from June 24-28,2019
- 12.FDP on " Embedded Systems & Interfacing Hands on" Jointly organised by Electronics and ICT Academy from June 10-14.2019
- 13.STP on "Emerging Trends and Innovation in Engineering & Science" held in GEC Ajmer from 22 July to 2 August 2019.
- 14.Online FDP On "Digital Transformation in Teaching Learning Process" Organised under TEQIP III from 6-22 April 2020
- 15.Online FDP ON " Internet on Things" organised by CSE Department of NITTR Chandigarh from 15-19 April 2020
- 16.Online FDP ON " Wellness and Stress Management during Pandemic" organised By Education and Educational Deptt. of NITTTR Chandigarh from 27 April to 01 May 2020
- 17.Online FDP ON "Internet of Things in Biomedical,Instrumentation,Healthcare and Pharma" organised by "AICTE Academy and Learning (ATAL)" held at Women Engineering College, Ajmer from 12 to 1 October 2020
- 18.Online Workshop on Universal Human Value on the theme "Inculcating Universal Human Value in Technical Education" organised by AICTE from 19 to 23 August 2020.
- Life Membership of " Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)".Number LM 131216.