Dipak Kumar Mishra
S/O-Mr. Dwijabara Mishra, At/PO- Kapasi , Via-Chittalo, Dist- Jajpur, Odisha, Pin-755007
Biju Patnaik University of Technology
Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
Mrs. Anita Mohanty
Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar
Instrumentation and Control
Dr. Dilbag Singh
Instrumentation, Signal Processing, High Voltage Engg.
Dr. Chiranjib Koley, Prof. Nirmal Kumar Roy
July 2012- March 2013
I.G.I.T. Sarang, Dhenkanal
January 2018- Continuing
Signal Processing, High Voltage Engg., Instrumentation and Control
- Dipak Kumar Mishra, Badal Sarkar, Chiranjib Koley and Nirmal Kumar Roy, “An Unsupervised Gaussian Mixer Model for Detection and Localization of Partial Discharge Sources using RF Sensors”, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation. Vol. 24, Issue 4, pp. 2589-2598, August 2017.
- Badal Sarkar, Dipak Kumar Mishra, Chiranjib Koley, Nirmal Kumar Roy and Palas Biswas, “Intensity-Modulated Fiber Bragg Grating Sensor for Detection of Partial Discharges Inside High-Voltage Apparatus’’, IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 16, No. 22, pp.7950-7957, Nov. 2016.
- Dipak kumar Mishra ,Nikhil pachauri. ’’Phase synchronization and coherence analysis between ECG and arterial blood pressure ’’Published in International journal of computer applications (0975-8887), 44 (18), pp. 27-30, April 2012.
- Sachin Sharma, Gaurav Kumar, Dipak kumar Mishra , Debasis Mohapatra.” Design and Implementation of a Variable Gain amplifier for Biomedical signal Acquisition ” Published in International journal of advanced research in computer science and software engg., 2(2), pp.193-198, Feb 2012.
- Dipak kumar Mishra, Dilbag Singh, Nikhil Pachauri ,” Effects of Different Physiological Phenomena on the Cardiovascular System Dynamics Coupled with Baroreflex -An Overview ”, Published in Journal of Instrument society of India, 41(4);pp. 228-232, Dec 2011
- Dipak Kumar Mishra, Sourav Dhara , Chiranjib Koley, Nirmal Kumar Roy, Sivaji Chakravorti," Self-organizing feature map based unsupervised technique for detection of partial discharge sources inside electrical substations" Measurement Journal (Elsevier), Vol 147, 2019.
- Dipak Kumar Mishra, Anitha Bhukya, Chiranjib Koley, Nirmal Kumar Roy, " Radiometric localisation of partial discharge sources inside Air-insulated electrical substation", IET Science, Measurement and Technology, In Press, 2019
- Dipak Kumar Mishra, Chiranjib Koley and Nirmal Kumar Roy, “A Novel TDOA Estimation Method for UHF Sensor based PD Localization System in HV Power Apparatus”, IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies (ICECCT-2017), 978-1-5090-3239-6/17, IEEE,2017.
- Dipak Kumar Mishra, Badal Sarkar, Chiranjib Koley and Nirmal Kumar Roy, “Characterisation of Microstrip Patch Antenna Based UHF Sensor for Detection of Partial Discharge,” 2015 Annual IEEE India Conference (INDICON), 978-1-4673-6540- 6/15, 2015.
- Dipak Kumar Mishra, Badal Sarkar, Chiranjib Koley and Nirmal Kumar Roy, “Localization of Partial Discharge source in High Voltage apparatus using multiple UHF sensors’’, IEEE International Conference on Energy, Power and Environment (ICEPE 2015), 978-1-4678-6503-1/15, IEEE, 2015.
- Badal Sarkar, Dipak Kumar Mishra, Chiranjib Koley and Nirmal Kumar Roy, “Microstrip patch antenna based UHF sensor for detection of Partial Discharge in High Voltage Electrical Equipments”, 2014 Annual IEEE India Conference (INDICON), ,978-1-4799-5364-6/14, 2014.
- Bhukya Anitha , Dipak Kumar Mishra and Chiranjib Koley, “ Localisation of Partial Discharge source through Delay calculation using UHF sensors ”, IEEE International Women in Engineering Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (IEEE WIECON- ECE 2017).
- One week Faculty Development Programme on ANN and Deep Learning, Electronics & ICT Academy, by MeitY, Govt.of India, 11th-15th June 2018
- One week Faculty Development Program under TEQIP-III on Nature Inspired Algorithms for Engineering Applications,23-27 July 2018, Organized by Dept. of ECE, GCE Ajmer
- MHRD-TEQIP-KITE five day TEQIP-III Faculty Induction Workshop , 5th-9th February 2018, Centre for distance Engineering Education Programme, IIT Bombay
- Application of Soft Computing & Optimization Techniques in Engineering & Engineering science (ASCOTEES-2014) , TEQIP-II, 4th-8th March, 2014, Dept. of EE, NIT Durgapur.
- Modern Trends in Power Electronics, Control and Machine Drives (MTPCMD-2013), TEQIP-II, 11th-15th September 2013, Dept. of EE, NIT Durgapur.
- National Symposium on Instrumentation (NSI-36) on “Hydro- meteorological Instrumentation” at Invertis University Bareilly, held during 20th-22nd October,2011.
- MHRD -TEQIP III KITE Actively "Summer training Program on Advanced Pedagogies: Active Learning and Digital Tools" under the Knowledge Incubation under TEQIP (KITE) Initiative of the MHRD, Govt of India, conducted by IIT Bombay, 3-7th June 2019
- TEQIP-III Short term Course on "Emerging Trends and Innovation in Engineering & Science (ETIES) from 22 nd July-2 nd August 2019 Organized by Department of Computer Science, Govt. Engineering College Ajmer, Under TEQIP-III.
- One day workshop on Industrial Automation -PLC and SCADA, delivered by Mecstech Education & Research Center , held at Govt. Engineering College Ajmer on 15th October 2018
- One week Short term Course on " Renewable Energy Systems and Their Techno-Economic Feasibility in India" organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Govt. Engineering college Ajmer, Under TEQIP-III, from 8-12th July 2019.
- One week FDP on " Robotics & Artificial Intelligence" Jointly Organized by Electronics & ICT Academics held from 24-28th june 2019 through knowledge network by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Goverment of India
- One week FDP on "Embeded Systems & Interfacing Hands-on" Jointly organized by Electronics and ICT Academics held from 10-14 th June 2019 through National Knowledge Network under the " SCheme of Financial assistance for setting up of Electronics and ICT Academies by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India.
- Two days National Workshop on "Research Projects, Funding and Opportunities in Engineering & Sciences" sponsored by TEQIP-III under twining programme with VJIT, Mumbai and Mechanical Dept, Govt Engineering College Ajmer.
Recognitions And Certificates
- GATE Qualified in Instrumentation Engineering (2010, AIR-839, Score- 444)
- NCC A-certificate holder
- IEEE Student Member (Membership Number- 92754672 )
- Received MHRD, Govt. of India Fellowship for Full time Ph.D Program (March 2013- December 2017)
- Received MHRD, Govt. of India Fellowship for Full time M.Tech Program (July 2010- June 2012)