Dr. Deepak Jhanwar
558, Makarwali Road, Ajmer-305001
4 year degree course (after Diploma)
M.B.M. Engineering College Jodhpur
Electronics & Comm. Engg. (Honours, 74.1%)
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Novel Techniques for Discrimination of Different Environmental Background Noise Mixed with Speech Signals
Subject Guide: Prof. (Dr.) K. K. Sharma, Dept of ECE, MNIT Jaipur
2 years 3 months
(as Scientific Officer (C) incl. one year training in BARC Training School)
3 and 1/2 years
Industrial (Bahubali Electronics (P) Ltd, Ajmer and Toshniwal Process Inst (P) Ltd, Ajmer)
4 and 1/2 years
Engineering College Ajmer
ITM, Bhilwara & MLVTEC, Bhilwara
13 years 6 months (contd..)
Engineering College Ajmer
Digital Image Processing (B.Tech. & M.Tech.),Signal Theory (M.Tech. I Sem),Radar & TV Engg. (B.Tech.),Digital Signal Processing (B.Tech. & M.Tech.),Electronics Devices and Circuits (B.Tech.)
Master's Thesis Guided
- 05 students (incl. completed and presently undergoing)
- “Discrimination of different environmental background noise sources using fractional Fourier transform based spectral shape features,” in International Journal of Image Processing and Applications, ISSN: 0975-8178, 2011.
- “Classification of Environmental Background Noise Sources Using HHT” in International Journal of Signal Processing Systems, USA, Vol. 1, No. 1, June 2013.
- “Generalized fractional S-transform and its application to discriminate environmental background acoustic noise signals,” Journal of Acoustical Physics, Springer (SCI), ISSN 1063-7710, Acoustical Physics, 2014, Vol. 60, No. 4, pp. 466–473. © Pleiades Publishing, Ltd., 2014.
- “Discrimination of environmental background noise in presence of speech using sample-pairs statistics based features” ISSN 1063_7710, Acoustical Physics, Springer (SCI) 2015, Vol. 61, No. 5, pp. 585–596. © Pleiades Publishing, Ltd., 2015
- A Novel UWB Modified Hexagonal Microstrip Antenna with Improved Gain” IJCE KIET International Journal of Communications & Electronics Volume. No. 3, Issue No. 2, July-December 2015, ISSN: 2320 – 8996. (as co-author)
- Noise Pollution: A Review, Journal of Environment Pollution and Human Health, 2016, Vol. 4, No. 3, 72-77 Available online at http://pubs.sciepub.com/jephh/4/3/3 ©Science and Education Publishing DOI:10.12691/jephh-4-3-3.
- Proposed Noise Pollution Protection Device, Journal of Interdisciplinary Environmental Review, Vol. 18, No.1, 2017.
- An Adaptive Approach for Speech Recognition by Using Contemplated Approach of PCA, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (An ISO 3297: 2007 Certified Organization) Vol. 5, Issue 1, January 2017, ISSN(Online): 2320-9801, ISSN (Print): 2320-9798. (as co-author)
- A compact printed multistubs loaded resonator rectangular monopole antenna design for multiband wireless systems, International journal of wiley RF and Microwave Computer aided Engineering, 2017 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., 2 July 2017. DOI: 10.1002/mmce.21147 (as co-author)
- A printed monopole ellipzoidal UWB antenna with four band rejection characteristics, International Journal of Electronics and Communications(SCI), 22 August 2017. (as co-author)
- A Novel Hammer-Shaped UWB Antenna with Triple Notched-Band for Rejecting RLS, WLAN and XSCS bands, Advanced Electromagnetics (SCI), VOL. 6, NO. 4, OCT. 2017. (as co-author)
- “Urban OOS propagation of mm waves at 30GHz for next generation wireless broadband services” in 33rd European MW Conference, 7-9 Oct. 2003 (as Co-Author).
- “Estimation of Rain Specific Attenuation for mm -wave Radio propagation in Indian Climatic Zones” in Asia-Pacific MW Conference, 15-18 Dec, 2004 (as Co-Author).
- Digital TV Transmission-A New Approach” in NCETA-2007, 13 April, 2007 at Govt Engineering College Ajmer.
- “Classification of Environmental Background Noise Sources Using Hilbert-Huang Transform” in 4th IEEE International Conference, ICECT-2012, 6-8 April, 2012 at Kanyakumari (India).
- “Discrimination of Environmental Background Noise Source Using HOS based Features of their Filterbank Decomposed Sequences” in 3rd IEEE International Conference, ICCCNT-2012, 26-28 July 2012 at Coimbatore (India).
- “Discrimination of Different Environmental Background Noise Sources using FRFT based Spectral Shape Features” in International Conference ICCOS’11, 17-18 March 2011 at Karunya University, Coimbatore (India).
- “Least square Mean Optimization based Real Object Detection and Tracking” In Proc. Of Joint International Conf. on Computing, Communication and Power Tech. and Artificial Intelligence and Evolutionary Computations in Engineering Systems (Springer), 22-23 April, 2015, Chennai.
- Design of a Compact Triple Band-Notch Flower-Shaped Hexagonal Microstrip Patch Antenna, 2016 International Conference on Information Technology (InCITe), 06 Oct - 07 Oct 2016, Amity University, Noida. (as co-author)
- A compact triple-band planar MIMO diversity antenna for WiMAX/WLAN applications, International Conference on Computer, Communications and Electronics (Comptelix), Jaipur, India 1-2 July 2017, IEEE 18 August 2017, Electronic ISBN: 978-1-5090-4708-6 (as co-author)
- A Polarization Independent Triple Band Reject Frequency Selective Surface for the Mobile communication, 2017 International Conference on Computer, Communications and Electronics (Comptelix), Manipal University Jaipur, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur & IRISWORLD, July 01-02, 2017 (as co-author)
- An extremely wideband/ multiresonance monopole antenna with multiple notched stop bands, 2017 International Conference on Computer, Communications and Electronics (Comptelix), Manipal University Jaipur, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur & IRISWORLD, July 01-02, 2017 (as co-author)
- Comparative analysis of DCT and SVD based digital image watermarking against different noise and attacks, National Conf. on Advance Communication Technologies and Network, ACTN,2017, 24-25 Oct 2017, MNIT, Jaipur.(as co-author)
- A Comparative Study of Various Forecasting Methods for Solar Photovoltaic System Power Output, Conference Proceeding of 2nd International Conference on Research Trends in Engineering, Applied Science and Management (ICRTESM-2018), Osmania University Centre for International Programmes, Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad, Telangana State, India on 23rd September 2018, ISBN: 978-93-87433-40-3.(as co-author)
- Delivered lecture on modelling and simulation for R & D on 22 Nov 2016 in GWEC Ajmer.
- Delivered lecture on ‘Analog Circuits’ on 07.01.2017 at MLVTEC, Bhilwara.
- Delivered lecture in Ist year Induction programme on 6 Aug 2018 at GEC, Ajmer
Conference/ Seminar/Short Term Training Organized
- (last 2 years) Two days workshop on ‘Hands on with MATLAB’ at Govt. Engineering College Ajmer, 3-4 Sept 2016. (as Coordinator)
- (last 2 years) Two weeks STC on Recent trends and technology in Information, Communication & Computing at GEC, Ajmer (2016).
- Two days workshop on ‘Hands on with MATLAB’ at Govt. Engineering College Ajmer, 3-4 Sept 2016.
- One week STC on “Ubiquitous Computing” in Govt. Engineering College Ajmer on 26-30 Sept, 2016.
- One Week STC on Optical fiber Technology in GEC Ajmer by NITTTR, Chandigarh Dec 2017.
- One week FDP at IIT Bombay (4.6.18 to 8.6.18)
- One week STC on ANN and Deep Learning jointly conducted by Electronics & ICT Academy(MeitY) and MNIT, Jaipur from 11 June to 15 June 2018.
- One week FDP on Nature Inspired Algorithms for Engineering Applications from 23 July to 27 July 2018 at GEC, Ajmer
- One week STC on “Differential equations and their applications in science and engineering” from 1March to 5 March 2019 at GEC Ajmer.
- One week STC on ANN and Deep Learning jointly conducted by Electronics & ICT Academy(MeitY) and MNIT, Jaipur from 27 May to 31 May 2019.
- One week STC on Renewable Energy Systems and their Techno-Economic Feasibility in India from 8 July to 12 July 2019
- 2 Weeks STC on Emerging trends and innovation in Engineering and Science from 22 July to 2 August 2019
Recognitions And Certificates
- Successfully completed NPTEL online certification course during (July 2019-Nov 2019) on " Digital Image Processing" and secured 78% (Elite-Silver Medal) in the exam dated 17.11.19.
- IETE Life Membership
-undergraduate level internal & practicals exam related work
Dept. Practical/Sessional Exam Coordinator (for UG only) (contd. for current session)
-library related work
Dept. Library Coordinator (contd. for current session)
-NBA related work at Dept level
Dept. level NBA Committee
-to coordinate GATE training/classes in association with Dept. Level Coordinators
GATE Coordinator (Institute level)
- Attended (Sl No. 906) 2nd year Anniversary celeberations of 'My Gov' function jointly organised by CEO, My Gov & Ministry of Electronics & IT and graced by Hon'ble PM on 6 August 2019 at Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium, New Delhi.
- Worked as Zonal Coordinator for AICTE smart India Hackathon 2017.
- nominated in the online Jury panel for the ‘Students Engineering Model Competition’ 06-07th October,2018 at G D Goenka Public School , Lucknow for judging the projects /models online.