Dr. Gaurav Sharma
Mansarover Park, Shahdara, Delhi 110032
Inter University Accelerator Centre (IUAC) and Delhi Technological University
Highly Charged Ions
Dr. Nitin Kr.Puri (DTU) and Dr. Tapan Nandi (IUAC)
Department of Physics and Astrophysics, Delhi University
B.Sc. (H) Physics:
Kirori Mal College
Sep 2018- Till date
Govt. Engineering College Ajmer
Aug 2018 - Sep 2018
Shri guru gobind singh Trycentry University
Study of highly charged ions and accelerator based atomic and nuclear Physics, Spectroscopy of highly charged ions
- Development of a multipurpose beam-foil spectroscopy set-up for the low cross-section measurements. Gaurav Sharma, T. Nandi, H.G. Berry and Nitin K. Puri, Nuclear Instrument and Measurement Section B (NIM B): Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms (2016) 380 26-31.
- Signature of triply excited Li-like V states in ion–solid collisions. Gaurav Sharma, K.Haris, G.Singh, B.Kumar, S.Karmakar, Nitin K. Puri, Adya P.Mishra, Pravin Kumar and T.Nandi Physics Letters A (2016) 380 3640-3644
- Lifetime quenching due to surface wake-field. Gaurav Sharma, Nitin K. Puri, and T.Nandi Nuclear instrument and measurement section B (NIM B): Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms (2017) 408 178–181.
- Theoretical approach for detection and lifetime measurement of obscured low cross sectional processes by the x-ray absorption technique. Gaurav Sharma, Nitin K. Puri, and T. Nandi, Nuclear Instrument and Measurement section B (NIM B): Beam Interactions with Materials and Atom (2017) 408 289–293.
- Evidence of circular Rydberg states in beam-foil experiments: Role of surface wake-field. Gaurav Sharma, Nitin K. Puri, and T. Nandi Europhysics Letters (EPL) (2017) 120 63002.
- Employing x-ray absorption technique for better detector resolution and measurement and measurement of low cross section events. Gaurav Sharma, Nitin K. Puri, and T. Nandi Nuclear Instrument and Measurement Section B (NIM B): Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms (2018) 419 14-18.
- Effect of low pressure hydrogen environment on crystallographic properties of PdO nanoparticles. Kamal Arora, Deepika Sandil, Gaurav Sharma, Nitin K. Puri, and Saurabh Shrivastav International Journal of Hydrogen Energy (IJHE) (2016) 41 22155-22161.
- IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 875 (2017) 042009. Detection of circular Rydberg states in lifetime measurements Gaurav Sharma
- Molecular Orbital interpretation to the couplings in collisions of 2.5 and 3 MeV Xe10+,12+ Au and Zr systems Punita Verma*1, Kajol Chakraborty*†, Ruchika Gupta*†, Sarvesh Kumar, Gaurav Sharma, Deepak Swami, Samit K. Mandal, C.P. Safvan. IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 875 (2017) 092029.
- Measurement of low cross section transition using versatile absorption technique Gaurav Sharma, Nitin K. Puri and T. Nandi IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series (2017) 875 042009.
- Oral Presentation : An x-ray technique around the pile-up region Gaurav Sharma, Nitin K.Puri and T.Nandi at Charged Particle Collisions and Electronic processes in Atoms, molecules and Materials (q-pace-2016) held at, Indian school of Mines, Dhanbad, India from 9-11th January 2016
- Low Energy Ion Beam Facility Workshop held at interuniversity accelerator centre, New Delhi – 100067 from 3-4 Nov 2015.
- Workshop on Accelerator based Atomic Physics held at interuniversity accelerator centre, New Delhi –100067 from 9-10 Aug 2012.
- Conference on Particle Accelerators : Technology & Applications in Science- held at inter university accelerator centre, New Delhi –100067 April 4-5 2013
- DST-SERC School on Physics of Highly Charged Ions, held at TIFR Mumbai , February 11 - March 3, 2013
- American Physical Society