Manoj Kumar Falaswal
VPO-Kotkasim, Mohalla-Jatwara, Dist.-Alwar, Rajasthan PinCode-301702
2018 to Present
Dr. Ghanshyam Singh
Opto-Electronics and Optical Communication
Dr. Anuj Dhawan
University College of Engineering, Kota
Electronics and Communication Engineering
January-2018 to Present
August-2017 to December-2017
Optical Sensor,SPR and LSPR Fiber Sensor
-  Falaswal M.K., Mudgal N., Singh G. (2020) Nanorod Dimer-Based Optical Fiber Plasmonic Sensor. In: Janyani V ., Singh G., Tiwari M., Ismail T. (eds) Optical and Wireless Technologies. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 648. Springer, Singapore
-  Mudgal N., Falaswal M.K., Ismail T., Fahim I.S., Tiwari M., Singh G. (2020) Study of Approaches to Implement the Prism-Based Surface Plasmon Resonance Sensors. In: Janyani V ., Singh G., Tiwari M., Ismail T. (eds) Optical and Wireless Technologies. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 648. Springer, Singapore
- Expert/Speaker of one week Faculty Development Programme on "Advance in Optical Communication" during 9th -14th February 2019, under the aegis of Electronics & ICT Academy, MNIT Jaipur, Rajasthan
Conference/ Seminar/Short Term Training Organized
- 15 Days In-house Internship on C/C++/MATLAB at GECA, July-2018
- 15 Days In-house Internship on "Scilab/Python," at GECA, July-2019
- TEQIP-III Faculty Development Program on "Nature Inspired Algorithm for Engineering Applications," organized by Government Engineering College Ajmer, Rajasthan, India through mentoring institute VJIT Mumbai, from 23/07/2018 to 27/07/2018.
- TEQIP-III Faculty Induction Workshop on "Pedagogy, Research and TEQUIP Execution," by MHRD-TEQUIP-KITE India Institute of Technology Bombay from 05/02/2018 to 09/02/2018
- TEQIP-III Faculty Summer Training Programme on "Advance Pedagogies: Active Learning and Digital Tools ," by MHRD-TEQUIP-KITE India Institute of Technology Bombay from 03/07/2019 to 07/07/2019
- One-week Faculty Development Program on "Deep Learning & Applications," organized by Electronics & ICT Academics during May 27-31, 2019 through National Knowledge Network.
- Presented conference paper in 3rd International Conference on "Optical and Wireless technologies (OWT-2019) held on 16-17 march 2019 at MNIT Jaipur.
- Participated One-week training on "3D Printing & Robotics," condected at Center for Electronics Governance, Jaipur from 11/02/2019 to 15/02/2019
- Membership of Optical Society of America (OSA)