21, H B Nagar Extension, Naka Madar, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305024.
Govt. Engineering College Kota
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Sh. Amitabh Sharma
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Prof. S. D. Joshi
2020 till present
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Biomedical Signal processing
Prof. Monica Agarwal
2006 to present
Govt. Engineering College Ajmer
Digital Signal Processing ,Image processing ,Biomedical signal processing
Master's Thesis Guided
- "Edge detection using modified firefly algorithm" Akansha Jain in 2014
- "A novel semi visible watermarking scheme based on DWT and PCA" Anand Kumar in 2017
- "An efficient hybrid method for face recognition using neural network" Deepika in 2020
- Research paper entitled " A Survey on Application of Nature Inspired Algorithms" published in " International Journal of Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology Research ", ISSN(Online): 2249-7943 , ISSN(Print): 2249-6831 , Impact Factor(JCC):6.8785,IC value:3.0 ,Edition:AUG2014.
- Research paper entitled "Digital TV transmission: A new approach" published in "CICN-2007, National Conference on Emerging trends and applications in computer engineering on 14-16 Nov. 2007 at Govt. Engineering College Ajmer.
- M. Gupta, S. N. Tazi, A. Jain and Deepika, "Edge Detection Using Modified Firefly Algorithm," 2014 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks, Bhopal, 2014, pp. 167-173, doi: 10.1109/CICN.2014.48.
- A. Jain, M. Gupta, S. N. Tazi and Deepika, "Comparison of edge detectors," 2014 International Conference on Medical Imaging, m-Health and Emerging Communication Systems (MedCom), Greater Noida, 2014, pp. 289-294, doi: 10.1109/MedCom.2014.7006020.
- Research paper entitled “A Planar Ultra-Wide Band Antenna Design Using Circularly Truncated Corners and Notches" published in Second International Conference on Computer and Communication Technologies, held during 24–26 July 2015 at Hyderabad, hosted by CMR Technical Campus in association with Division-V (Education and Research) CSI. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 379, DOI 10.1007/978-81-322-2517-1_68,IC3T 2015, Volume 1, Page no. 713-20.
- Research paper entitled "Watermarking and DWT in Digital Image" published in International Conference on Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering (ICEECE-PUNE), held at Pune on 5th July 2015. Paper ID IR-EECEPUNE-05075-203. ISBN No. - 978-93-85465-48-2
- A. Kumar and M. Gupta, "Semi visible watermarking scheme based on DWT and PCA," 2015 International Conference on Green Computing and Internet of Things (ICGCIoT), Noida, 2015, pp. 986-990, doi: 10.1109/ICGCIoT.2015.7380606.
- Jeswani K., Gupta M. (2020) An Advanced Algorithm for Perfect Image Selection Based on Quality Matrix. In: Somani A., Shekhawat R., Mundra A., Srivastava S., Verma V. (eds) Smart Systems and IoT: Innovations in Computing. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, vol 141. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-8406-6_42
- Gupta M., Deepika (2021) An Efficacious Method for Face Recognition Using DCT and Neural Network. In: Karuppusamy P., Perikos I., Shi F., Nguyen T.N. (eds) Sustainable Communication Networks and Application. Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, vol 55. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-8677-4_55
- An Expert lectures in training program on “DSP through Matlab” for students under TEQIP-II at MLVTI, Bhilwara on 02/03/2014.
- An invited talk in One Week Short Term Course on “Modeling and Simulation for Research and Development ” organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Govt. Women Engineering College Ajmer under TEQIP-II from 22nd-26th November, 2016.
Conference/ Seminar/Short Term Training Organized
- As a Organizing Committee Member in Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Development and Execution” 27th -31st January 2014
- As a member of “publication & proceeding management” committee in “ICSPCT-2014” Conference on Signal Propagation and Computer Technology, 12-13 July,2014
- As a member of Finance Committee in “IAW-2015” IEEE Indian Antenna Week Annual Event of IEEE AP/MTT Kolkata Chapter, May 30 - June 03, 2015
- As a Organizing Committee Member in One week STC "Nature Inspired Algorithms for Engineering Applications" 23rd to 27th July 2018
- As a Coordinator in One week Faculty Development Program on “Recent trends in Electronics and Telecommunication” 4th to 8th November, 2019
- Two Week AICTE sponsored Staff Development Programme on "Inductive teaching and learning methodologies for technical teachers." 18th-30th June 2007 at University College of Engineering, Kota
- Two Week MHRD/AICTE sponsored summer school on "Recent Advances in Microwave and Wireless Comm." 7th -18th July 2008 at MNIT, Jaipur
- One week Short Term Course (STC) affiliated from AICTE on “GSM to 3G” from 24th -28th March 2014 Organized by NITTTR, Chandigarh at Govt. Polytechnic College, Ajmer.
- One week workshop on "IEEE Indian Antenna Week-2014." from 26th -30th May 2014 Organized by NITTTR, Chandigarh and Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar at JW Marriott Hotel, Chandigarh.
- One Week Short Term Course on “TCP/IP Based Computer Networks” from 16th-20th March, 2015 at Govt. Engineering College Ajmer
- One Week Short Term Course on “Recent advancements in Automotive technology ” from 10th-14th August, 2015 at Govt. Engineering College Ajmer
- One Week National Workshop On “Green Energy and Technology” from 01st-05th February, 2016 at Govt. Engineering College Ajmer
- Two week Short Term Course On “Recent Trends and Technology in Information, Communication & Computing” from 23rd February -03rd March, 2016 at Govt. Engineering College Ajmer
- One Week workshop on “Ubiquitous Computing” from 26th-30th September , 2016 at Govt. Engineering College Ajmer
- One Week Short Term Course on “Modeling and Simulation for Research and Development” from 22nd-26th November, 2016 at Govt. Women Engineering College Ajmer
- Short course on "Optimization for 5G Cellular Networks, Compressive Sensing and Data Science: With CVX-MATLAB Project" October 05-08, 2017 at IIT Kanpur
- One Week Short Term Course on "Optical Fibers: Potential and Applications (ICT 32)" December 18-22, 2017 at Government Engineering College (NITTTR, Chandigarh)
- Summer Training Program on Active Learning workshop from 4th – 8th June 2018 at IIT Bombay
- One week STC on "Nature Inspired Algorithms for Engineering Applications" from 23rd -27th July 2018 at Govt. Engineering College Ajmer
- One week STC on "Signal Processing and Data Mining Techniques for Research using MATLAB" from 27th – 31st March 2019 at MNIT, Jaipur
- One week FDP on “Recent trends in Electronics and Telecommunication”4th to 8th November, 2019 at Engineering College Ajmer
- TEQIP - III KITE course on “Linear Algebra and its applications to Data Analysis and Control” 18-23 November, 2019 at IIT Bombay
- I have been enrolled as Member of IETE (The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers) on 30/12/2013.