Dr. Rakesh Rathi
Anasagar Link Road, Ajmer
Head Of Department
From March 2006
Government Engineering College Ajmer
July 2002 to Feb 2006
Arya College of Engineering & Information Technology
Reader & Head of Department
July 2000-June 2002
Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering & Technology
JAN 2000-JUNE 2000
Computer Networks, Cloud Computing
Master's Thesis Guided
- Cryptography in three Tier Architecture :Implementing security, scalability and efficiency
- A hybrid Features extraction techniques for facial Expression reorganization using ADDBOOST Classifier
- Analysis of routing protocols and power consumption in Ad hoc network
- Blind Image deblurring on Parallel Architecture
- AI based Character Recognition using Feature Extraction Algorithm
- Devnagari Vowels Reorganization through Recursive sub division of the sampled image
- Distribution Transfer Losses and Consumer Monitoring systems by Full Virtualization
- Analyzing search techniques and a step towards better efficiency of Unstructured P2P Systems
- Preservation of Privacy in Databases
- A Novel Technique for Secure Information Transmission in Videos Using Salt Cryptography
- Bit Operations Based Rapid Pruning and Parallel Algorithm for Frequent Items Mining
- Role of QR (Quick Response) Code in Digital Watermarking
- Efficient Data Center Selection Policy for Service Proximity Service Broker in Cloud Analyst Round-Robin Data Center Selection in Single Region
- Comparative study of various filtering techniques for normal and nanoscopic images.
- Implementation of SMART Number Plate Recognition System by Segmentation And Artificial Intelligence .
- Produce Massive and Immediate Result in Multi Join Query using Conditional Flushing.
- Message Passing Interface in Grid Enviornment using Hadoop
- A Hybrid Best-So-Far Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm for Optimization Problems
- Efficiency Analysis of Routing Protocol in Mobile Adhoc Network
- An Adaptive Scheme for Avoiding Hidden Node Problem in Wireless Sensor Network
- An Efficient Load Balancing Algorithm in Stream Processing With Cloud Computing Environment
- Reducing the Risk of Clickjacking attacks in Web Applications using content security policy and aspect oriented programming
- Semi structured Data, CSI 2006
- Analysis of Searching Techniques and Design of Improved Search Algorithm for Unstructured Peer – to – Peer Networks, IJCNS , Volume 2,No.4, ISSN 2076-2739 April-2010
- AI Based Character Recognition International Journal of AI and Knowledge Discovery, Volume 1,Issue 2, April-2011 e-ISSN: 2231 0312, print ISSN:2231 2021
- Character Recognition using Feature Extraction method International Journal Of Computer Engineering and Computer Application (IJCECA), ISSN 0974-4983 ,PP[27-34] Volume 08,Issue No. 01, July2011-Sept 2011
- Analysis of Denial of Service Attack, IJSER, Volume 2,Issue 10, ISSN 2229-5518, Oct-2011
- Reducing Redundancy of Random Walk Search on Grid Topology for unstructured P2P Network, International Journal of Computer Applications 34(5):34-36, November 2011.Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA. (Published, impact factor 0.853). ISSN No. 0975-8887.
- Two Levels TTL for Unstructured P2P Network using Adaptive Probabilistic Search, IJSER, Volume 3, Issue 1 ISSN 2229-5518,January 2012
- An application of Face Recognition System using Image Processing and Neural Networks, IJCTA, Vol 3(1),45-49, ISSN 2229-6093, JAN-FEB 2012
- Blind Image Deblurring using Bayesian Approach on Parallel Architecture International Journal of Computer Applications (ISSN No. 0975 – 8887) Volume 42– No.14, March 2012
- Offline Handwritten Devanagari Vowels Recognition using KNN Classifier, International Journal of Computer Applications (ISSN No. 0975 – 8887) Volume 49– No.23, July 2012
- “Distribution Trasformer Losses & Consumer Monitoring System By Full Virtualization “,International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) , ISSN: 2278-0181 , Vol. 1 Issue 6, August – 2012.
- “Distributed transformer lossless green computing by full virtualization”, International journals of computer science and issues (IJCSI) (Aug 2012 issue, volume 9, issue 5) ISSN (online): 1694-0784, ISSN (print): 1694-0814.
- Preservation of Privacy in Data Bases International journal of future computer and communication vol 1, no.4, December. 2012 ( ISSN 2010-3751)
- Round-Robin Data Center Selection in Single Region for Service Proximity Service Broker in Cloud Analyst , International Journal of Computers & Technology. Volume 4 No. 2, March-April, 2013, ISSN 2277-3061
- Memory Flushing in Multijoin Query for Query Optimization. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering. Research Paper Available online at: www.ijarcsse.com Volume 3, Issue 7, July 2013 ISSN: 2277 128X
- IRIS Identification Based on Multi Layer Feed Forward Neural Network, International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering Management & Applied Science, IJLTEMAS, ISSN No. 2278-2540, Page no. 21-25, Volume II, Issue IX, Sept 2013.
- The Role of ZIGBEE Technology in Future, International Journal of Advances in Management, Technology & Engineering Science, Vol III, Issue 1(III), Oct 2013, ISSN: 2249-7455.
- Security Related Risks and their Monitoring in Cloud Computing, in IJCA January 2014 Edition, Volume 86 - Number 13, January 16, 2014., ISBN : 973-93-80879-93-2. Impact Factor : 2.31.
- Security & Privacy Issues of Cloud & Grid Computing Networks in International Journal on Computational Sciences & Applications (IJCSA) Vol.4, No.1, February 2014, DOI:10.5121/ijcsa.2014.4108.
- Intelligent Interaction For Smart Work in International Journal on Computational Sciences & Applications (IJCSA) Vol.4, No.1, February 2014, DOI:10.5121/ijcsa.2014.4109.
- Vulnerabilities and Attacks Targeting Social Networks and Industrial Control Systems in International Journal on Computational Sciences & Applications (IJCSA) Vol.4, No.1, February 2014, DOI:10.5121/ijcsa.2014.4113.
- WiMAX (802.16) - A Study of Mobility and MAC layer, International Refereed Journal of Engineering and Science (IRJES), ISSN (Online) 2319-183X, (Print) 2319-1821, Volume 3, Issue 3(March 2014), PP.61-66.
- Google Glass and Glassware Development Using Rest Architecture, International Journal of Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology Research (IJCSEITR), ISSN: 2249-7943, Vol.4, Issue 3 Jun 2014, 171-178 © TJPRC Pvt. LTD. Impact Factor 6.8785
- Affective Computing: A Technique for HCI Apparition, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering. Research Paper Available online at: www.ijarcsse.com Volume 4, Issue 6, June 2014 ISSN: 2277 128X .Impact Factor 2.080
- Visualization of Images for Computer Interaction & Processing in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 11, November 2014, ISSN: 2277 128X, page 484-492.
- Pragmatic study on HCI Laws in International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR), Volume 3, Issue 12, December 2014, pp 3213-3217.
- Effective Ubicom Methodology : A Frontier Of Ubiquitous Computing, International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology, Vol 8, Issue 2, pp 143-149, May, 2015, ISSN:2231-1963.
- Enhancement of Salt and Paper Noise Image Using Sharpness Indexed Filtering in International Journal of Engineering & Technical Research(IJETR),ISSN:2321-0869, Vol 3, Issue 5, May 2015.
- Performance Evaluation of Proactive and Reactive Routing in MANET at distict Hardware using NS2 in IJSER, Volume 6, Issue 6, June 2015 Edition , ISSN 2229-5518, June 2015.
- Effective Methodology For Location Measurement In Ubiquitous Environment in International Journal of Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology Research (IJCSEITR) ISSN(P): 2249-6831; ISSN(E): 2249-7943 Vol. 5, Issue 4, Aug 2015, 9-16 TJPRC Pvt. Ltd.
- Dynamic Performance Analysis of DSR Routing Protocol in MANET at Different Hardware Platforms Using NS2 in IJARCSSE, Volume 5, Issue 5, pp 1791-1795, May 2015, ISSN:2277-128X.
- Web-based Learning: Emerging Prospect, Challenges and Security Issues. International Journal of Renewable Energy Exchange, Vol. 3 (3), pp 34-42. ISSN 2321-1067, Jarikre Amos O, Dr. Rakesh Rathi
- Big Data handling over Cloud for Internet of Things, International Journal of Information Technology and Web Engineering, Volume 13, Issue 2, Article 4, pp ISSN: 1554-1045, April- 2018, IGI Global, Mr. Tarun Goyal, Dr. Rakesh Rathi, Mr. Vinesh Jain, Mr. S. Pilla
- An Adaptive Grouping Scheme for Avoiding Hidden Node Collision in IEEE 802.15.4 LR-WPAN Springer Nature Singapore Pte. Ltd. 2018 N. R. Shetty et.al.(eds), emerging research in Computing Information, Communication and Applications https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-4741-1 10, Mr. Mohmmad Irfan Khan, Dr. Rakesh Rathi
- An Adaptive Load Balancing Queue Based Resources Allocation Algorithm In Cloud Computing Environment INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MACHINES LEARNING AND NETWORK COLLABORATIVE ENGINEERING VOL. NO. 01 ISSUE NO 02 ISSN 2581-324- Jan-2018, Ms Jyoti Patharia, Dr. Rakesh Rathi, Reshma Kodwani
- Detecting and Blocking Phishing URL using Excessive Machine Learning and the Concept of Artificial Intelligence INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN ENGINEERING SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT PUBLISHED IN VOLUME 2 ISSUE 5 DATED 5 MAY 2019. Iisn online 2581-5792 Ms. Asha Choudhary, Dr. Rakesh Rathi, Mr. Ankit Mundra
- “A Novel Approach for load BALANcing in wireless Ad hoc network using BaNDWIDTH utilization AnD DELAY” [ VOLUME 6 I ISSUE 2 I APRIL– JUNE 2019] E ISSN 2348 –1269, PRINT ISSN 2349-5138, Ms.Laxmi Bajiya1 & Dr.Rakesh Rathi
- Enhancing Performance of Vehicular Adhoc Network by reducing Delay with MC-ERDV Algorithm IJCSE International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering Open Access Research Paper Vol.-7, Issue-5, May 2019 E-ISSN: 2347-2693, Shiva Katara1 , Rakesh Rathi
- Expert System In Real Worlds Application in Role of Computers And Electronics In Power System at JECRC, Jaipur, July 13-15,2007
- Link Layer Wireless LAN Security : Challenges and Solutions in Emerging Trends in Electronics and Telecommunication : Vision 2020 at JIET, Jodhpur, March 7-8, 2009
- Analysis of Searching Techniques in P2P unstructured Networks in Recent development in Engineering Mathematics and Information Technology at Poornima College, Jaipur, December 25-26, 2009
- Theoretical Brain model using Artificial neural Networks in Recent development in Engineering Mathematics and Information Technology at Poornima College, Jaipur, December 25-26, 2009
- Soft Computing approaches for Image Processing. in Techno-A-tech-II at Chouksey Engineering College, Bilaspur ,Chattisgarh, February 24-26, 2010
- Analysis and Comparative Study of Ad Hoc Network in Current IT Trends at Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology, Jaipur, April 5, 2010
- AI based Character Recognition in Current IT Trends at Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology, Jaipur, April 5, 2010
- Survey on Ad Hoc Routing Protocols in International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technology and Optimization 2010 (ICRITO 10) ISBN:978-81-909732-2-9 at Lingaya University Faridabad, November 1-3 2010
- Statistical Analysis to Grow Up the Tendency of Data Mining in Adaptive Computing Technologies in Various Engineering Applications at Poornima College, Jaipur, February 24-26, 2011
- A Survey on Data Processing Issues in Cloud Computing in Adaptive Computing Technologies in Various Engineering Applications at Poornima College, Jaipur, February 24-26, 2011
- Survey of Routing Protocols of Vehicular Ad Hoc Network in 5TH International Conference; INDIACom-2011 Computing For Nation Development Copy Right © INDIACom-2011 ISSN 0973-7529 ISBN 978-93-80544-00-7 at Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications and Management, New Delhi, March 10 – 11, 2011
- Recent Trends in Information & Communication Technology in National Conference on Recent Trends in Information & Communication Technology at Sri Balaji College of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur, September 16-17, 2011
- IRIS Recognition algorithm in National Conference on Data Management & Security- 2011 at Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur, Sept 22-23, 2011
- Blind Image Deblurring On Parallel Architecture in IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research, IEEE Explorer :CFB1120J-ART,ISBN:978-1-61284-694-1, Print Ver:CFB1120J-PRT ISBN:978-1-61284-766-5, at CAPE Institute of Technology Levengipuram India, December 15-18, 2011.
- Comparative study Topology Based Routing Protocol in Mobile Ad Hoc Network in IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research at CAPE Institute of Technology Levengipuram, December 15-18, 2011.
- A Study of Image Segmentation Algorithms in National Conference on Advanced Computing & Communication Technologies at Department of CS & IT, Chouksey Engineering College, Bilashpur, 28th Jan 2012
- Bit Operations based Rapid Pruning and Parallel Algorithm for Frequent Items in International Conference on Engineering,NUiCONE-2012,ISSN No.978-1-4673-1719-1/12/$31.00 ©2013 IEEE at NIRMA University Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad-382481, Dec 6-8,2012
- A Novel Technique for Secure Information Transmission in Videos using salt Cryptography in International Conference on Engineering,NUiCONE-2012 ISSN No.978-1-4673-1719-1/12/$31.00 ©2013 IEEE at NIRMA University Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad-382481, Dec 6-8,2012
- Time-Series Data Prediction Using Fuzzy Data Dredging in International Conference on Engineering,NUiCONE-2012,ISSN No.978-1-4673-1719-1/12/$31.00 ©2013 IEEE at NIRMA University Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad-382481, Dec 6-8,2012
- Inducing Fuzzy Association Rules with Multiple Minimum Supports for Time in 2nd International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving at J K Laxmipath University, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Dec 28-30, 2012
- Review: Joining and Flushing Techniques in online Join Query Environment in International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and optimization “ICRITO 2013” ISBN: 978-1-4673-5759-3, pages 176-178 at AMITY University, Noida, Uttarpradesh, Jan 29 -31 2013
- Image Ontology in 2013 IEEE International Conference on Emerging Trends in Computing, Communication and Nanotechnology ( ICE-CCN 2013) ISSN No.978-1-4673-5036-5/13/$31.00 ©2013 IEEE at Infant Jesus College of Engineering & Technology, Tuticorin, Tamilnadu, March 25-26 , 2013
- Performance Analysis of Localization Algorithms Applied on Real Time License Plates of Different Countries in 2013 International Conference on Information Systems and Computer Networks at 978-1-4673-5986-3/13/$31.00 ©2013 IEEE, March 9-10, 2013
- DAP Join Produce Massive and Immediate Result in Multi Join Query Using Flushing in IEEE International Conference on Information and Communication technologies. ISBN No.978-1-4673-5758-6/13/$31.00 pages 356-361©2013 IEEE at Noorul Islam University Tamilnadu, April 11-12, 2013
- Improving Image Resolution through the CRA Algorithm Involved Recycling Process to Image Reconstruction in The Third International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Applications.(ICCSEA-2013), ISSN 2231-5403, ISBN 978-1-921987-13-7 at Academy & Industry Research Collaboration Center (AIRCC), HABITAT WORLD, May 24-26, 2013
- HCI Evaluation through Scientific methods of Computational Perception in IEEE International Conference on Computer Communication and Systems. ICCCS’14 ISBN:978-1-4799-3671-7 at Saveetha Engineering College, Thandalam, Chennai, Feb 20-21,2014
- Analyze the Context of Ubiquitous Computing Through Location Measurement and Time Affirmation of CI & IC in 8th INDIACom 2014, 2014 IEEE International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development, ISSN 0973-7529, ISBN 978-93-80544-10-6 at BVICAM New Delhi, 5th – 7th March 2014
- Produce Massive and Immediate Result in Multi Join Query using Conditional Adaptive Flushing in International Conference on Signal Propagation & Computer Technology - ICSPCT 2014, ISBN: 978-1-4799-3140-8/14/$31.00c 2014 IEEE, page No. 714-719 at Govt. Engineering College, Ajmer, India, July 12 – 13, 2014
- Empirical Study to appraise consciousness of HCI technologies in International Conference on Signal Propagation & Computer Technology - ICSPCT 2014, ISBN 978-1-4799-3140-8/14/$31.00c 2014 IEEE, page no. 447-450 at Govt. Engineering College, Ajmer, India, July 12 – 13, 2014
- Hypothesize the Touchable Impact: Cause and Control the Radiation Effect in International Conference on Signal Propagation & Computer Technology - ICSPCT 2014, ISBN 978-1-4799-3140-8/14/$31.00c 2014 IEEE, page no. 482-486 at Govt. Engineering College, Ajmer, India, July 12 – 13, 2014
- Clickjacking: Existing Defenses and Some Novel Approaches in International Conference on Signal Propagation & Computer Technology - ICSPCT 2014, ISBN 978-1-4799-3140-8/14/$31.00c 2014 IEEE, page no. 396-401 at Govt. Engineering College, Ajmer, India, July 12 – 13, 2014
- Wireless Sensor Network Home Automation System Through Mobile in National Conference on Advancements in Engineering and Technology: Vision- 2025 organized by Faculty of Engg, Pacific University, Udaipur, CSI, IE, IIIE at Pacific University, Udaipur, 12th – 13th Sept 2014
- Zigbee A Futuristic Wireless Tech. in Home Automation in National Seminar and Workshop on Analysis and Simulation for Engineering Applications (ASEA-2014) organized by Sunrise Group of Institutions (SGI) Udaipur at Sunrise Group of Institutions (SGI) Udaipur, 4th – 5th April 2014
- Surface Interface for User Friendliness: Quicker Method & Smart Procedure for Enhancing Mobile Phone Applications in 9th INDIACom 2015, 2015 2nd International Conference on “Computing for Sustainable Global Development”, ISSN 978-93-80544-15-1, ISBN 0973-7529 at BVICAM New Delhi, 11th – 13th March, 2015
- A Survey of Dynamic Load Balancing Strategy for Cloud Computing Ms. Jyoti Patharia, Dr. Rakesh Rathi in National Conference on Engineering Paradigms in Big Data Analysis in Cloud Computing Environment at Mahrishi Arvind College of Engineering & Research Center Sirsi Jaipur, 21st and 22nd September 2015
- An Efficient Load Balancing Algorithm In Stream Processing With The Cloud Computing Environment in Proceedings of the First International Conference on Information Technology and Knowledge Management DOI: 10.15439/2018KM33 ISSN 2300-5963 ACSIS, Vol. 14 at PROCEEDING OF ICITKM NEW DELHI 2017, December 22–23, 2017
- An Efficient Approach Of Filtering For Noises On Images Dr. Rakesh Rathi, Deepak Gupta, Shikha Gupta in 2018 4th International Conference on Computing Communication and Automation (ICCCA) 978-1-5386-6947-1/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE at IEEE Xplore, Galgotiya University , December 14–15, 2018
- Energy-Aware and Cost Effective VM Allocation Strategy Based on Best Fit MultiValued Binpaking Algorithm Dr. Rakesh Rathi, Gaurav Gupta, Gopal singh Khichar, Ravindar Singh in 2018 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing, Data Science & Engineering (Confluence) INSPEC Accession Number: 18044661 DOI: 10.1109/CONFLUENCE.2018.8442478 23 August 2018 at Noida, India, 11-12 Jan. 2018
- Maximum Correlation with Migration Control Based On Modified Knapsack(MC) Approach for VM Selection for Green Cloud Computing Dr. Rakesh Rathi, Gaurav Gupta, Gopal singh Khichar, Ravindar Singh in INSPEC Accession Number: 18044618 DOI: 10.1109/CONFLUENCE.2018.8442441 Date Added to IEEE Xplore: 23 August 2018 at Noida, India, 11-12 Jan. 2018
- Jain, Rathi, Pandey, Jain "Computer System and Programming", RBD ISBN: 81-8142-242-2, 2008-09
- Jain, Jain, Tilokchandani, Rathi "Telecommunication Fundamentals", RBD ISBN :978-81-8142-383-2, 2008-09
- Jain , Goyal, Rathi , Gupta "Data Structures &Algorithms" , RBD ISBN:81-8142-150-7, 2008-09
- Rohit Saxena, Dr. Rakesh Rathi "SEE THE CPP", Harshit Publication ISBN :978-93-83693-573, 2013-14
- LMC & Instructor in CCNA 1-2 Training Program, 05 Sept 2008 to 10 Jan 2009
- LMC & Instructor in CCNA 3-4 Training Program, 28 Jan 2009 to 12 March 2009
Conference/ Seminar/Short Term Training Organized
- Main coordinator in VB.Net Technology from 20 June 2006 to 5 Aug 2006
- Member in Emerging Trends and Applications in Computer Engineering on 13 April 2007
- Main coordinator in BPL Sc Candidate Training from 11 Feb 2008 to 30 May 2008
- Member in Recent Advancement in Engineering & Technology on 26 April 2008
- Organizing Member in Recent Advances in Mathematics with applications in Engineering, 12-13March, 2012
- Coordinator in Linux Workshop, Spoken Tutorial project developed at IIT Bombay on 18 Aug,2012
- Organizing Member in National Workshop on Statical software for Research, 8-10 Sept, 2012
- Coordinator in The Role of Telemedicine and Information Technology in the Redevelopment of Medical System on 8 March,2013
- Organizing Member in National Workshop on Network Simulator-2 , 5-6 April, 2013
- Coordinator in Short Term Course on “TCP/IP Based Computer Network, 06th -10th May 2013
- Coordinator in One Week STC on "Open Source Technology & Tools"(Under TEQIP-II), 30th July-03rd Aug ,2013
- Coordinator in Python workshop, Spoken Tutorial project developed at IIT Bombay, 26th Aug, 2013
- Conference Chaired in National Conference on Security in Computer Network and Distributed System, Under AICTE & TEQIP-II, 9th -10th Jan 2014
- Organizing Member in National Seminar on Recent Advances in Wireless Networks and Communications, 17th -18th Jan 2014
- Coordinator in National Workshop on “Promoting Excellence in Research”, 4th – 8th Feb 2014
- Organizing Member in IEEE International Conference on Signal Propagation and Computer Technology, 12th -13th July,2014
- Organizing Member in IEEE Indian Antenna Week,Annual Event of IEEE AP/MTT Kolkata Chapter, 30th May-03rd June 2015
- Organizing Member in One Week Workshop for. Enlightenment on Advance Research Trends in Computer Technology, Sept.30th. - Oct. 4th 2015.
- Coordinator in Two Week Short Term Course On “Recent Trends and Technology in Information, Communication & Computing” (RTTICC-2016), Sponsored by TEQIP-II, 23rd Feb – 3rd March, 2016
- Principal Coordinator in One week short term course on "Ubiquitous Computing" under TEQIP-II organized by department of Computer Engineering and IT, 26th to 30th September, 2016
- Coordinator in 3 days workshops on “Awareness about Cyber crime”, 16th -18th March 2017
- Coordinator in One day workshops entitled “ Android Application Development ”, 02 February, 2018
- Coordinator in One day workshops entitled “Internet of Things ”, 26 March, 2018
- Chief-Coordinator in One Week Faculty Development Programme on ANN and Deep Learning Electronics & ICT Academy, MNIT Jaipur Participated at Govt. Engineering College Ajmer. 11 to 15 June 2018
- Chief-Coordinator in In Housing Summer Training on C & C++ Programming, 01/07/2018-17/07/2018
- Coordinator in One Week Faculty Development Program on “Deep Learning Applications, The Electronics & ICT Academy MNIT Jaipur Nodal Centre GEC Ajmer , May 27 to 31, 2019
- Coordinator in One Week Short Term Course on “Renewable Energy Systems and Their Techno-Economic Feasibility in India organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering GEC Ajmer under TEQIP-III, July 8-12, 2019
- Convener in Emerging Trends and Innovation in Engineering & Science (ETIES), 22 July to 02 August 2019
- Enterprises Application development with IBM Software at IIIM Jaipur, 5-7 Oct, 2005
- VLSI and Embedded System Design at Arya College of Engineering & Information Tech. Kukas , Jaipur, 27-28 Oct, 2005
- DB2 at Govt. Engineering college ,Ajmer, April ,2006
- VB.Net at Govt. Engineering college ,Ajmer, June, 2006
- Tivoli at Govt. Engineering college ,Ajmer, Nov, 2006
- National Seminar on Information Security at IIIM, Jaipur, 31 Jan, 2007
- CISCO Education Day at CEG, Jaipur, 20 Sept, 2008
- Loophole-Ethical Hacking Workshop at Govt. Engineering college ,Ajmer, 16 April 2012 to 17 April 2012
- Scientific & Technical Terminology, Ministry of Human Resource Development Govt. of India at Govt. Engineering college ,Ajmer , 06-07 June, 2012
- International Workshop on Radiation Hazards at Department of ECE, Govt. Engg. College Ajmer, 28th-29th Jan 2013
- Workshop on “Managing in a Flat World” at Department of HSS, Govt. Engg. College Ajmer,26th Sept 2013
- Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology at Department of Higher Education, MHRD Delhi, 05th 6th Feb 2014
- Regional Workshop for Student, Faculty and Non-Teaching Staff Satisfaction Survey at NPIU-New Delhi, SPFU- Maharastra and at COEP, 29th – 30th Sept 2014
- GIS at Department of Information Technology & Communication, Govt. of Rajasthan, Jaipur, 05 Feb 2016
- National Seminar on Human Values in Education at Department of Civil Engg, Govt. Engineering college, Ajmer, March 29-30, 2016
- 3 days workshops on “Awareness about Cyber crime” at NCSTC DST Govt. of India in association with MKB School Jaipur Vaigyanic Dristikon Society and Govt. Engg. College Ajmer, 16th -18th March 2017
- Oracle 8 with Developer 2000 for client server Application, 30 July,99 to 31 Aug, 99
- Oracle 9i, 1 June, 2005 to 30 June, 2005
- CCNA 1 -2 Instructor Training Programme conducted by Cisco Regional Academy, CRISP, Bhopal under the center of E-Governance, Govt. of Rajasthan., 16 Jan 2008 to 31 Jan 2008
- CCNA 3-4 Instructor Training Programme conducted by Cisco Regional Academy CEG, Jaipur under the center of E-Governance ,Govt. of Rajasthan, 16 Jan 2009 to 23 Jan 2009
- Cyber Crime and Forensic Tools organized by NITTTR, Chandigarh, 06 Feb 2012 to 10 Feb 2012
- Loophole-Ethical Hacking Workshop at Govt. Engineering college ,Ajmer, 16 April 2012 to 17 April 2012
- Entrepreneurship at Govt. Engineering College ,Ajmer, 14 May 2012 to 25 May 2012
- Induction Training Programme through ICT Department of EIC, Govt. Engg. College, Ajmer , 11 Feb to 15 Feb 2013
- Short Term Course on “TCP/IP Based Computer Network” Department of CS,IT & EIC, Govt. Engg. College, Ajmer , 06May to 10 May 2013
- One Week STC on "Open Source Technology & Tools"(Under TEQIP-II), 30th July-03rd Aug ,2013
- One Week FDP on "Curriculum Development and Execution"(Under TEQIP-II), 27th Jan-31st Jan,2014
- National Workshop on “Promoting Excellence in Research”, 4th – 8th Feb 2014
- TEQIP II sponsored one week Faculty Development Program on Optimization Techniques using Natural Inspired Algorithms for Engineering Applications, 19th -23rd Jan 2015
- One week Short Term course on “Recent Advancements in Automotive Technology through ICT” àt Govt. Engineering college, Ajmer, 10th to 14th Aug 2015
- Management Capacity Enhancement Program (MCEP 2015) Indian Institute of Management Indore, 24th- 30th Oct 2015
- Two Week Short Term Course On Advance Application Development In Java and Android For Research Govt. Women Engineering college, Ajmer, 27 Oct - 5 Nov 2015
- One week National Workshop On “Green Energy And Technology” Dept. of EE & ME, Govt. Engineering college, Ajmer, 1 Feb. to 5 Feb, 2016
- QIP Short-Term Course on Wireless Sensor Networks Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT BHU Varanasi, Feb. 12-18, 2016
- One week short term course on "Ubiquitous Computing" under TEQIP-II Department of Computer Engineering and IT, Govt. Engineering college, Ajmer, 26th to 30th Sept, 2016
- One week GIAN course on "Internet: Security and Privacy Challenges " Department of Computer Engineering, MNIT Jaipur, 24th -28th Oct 2016
- One week GIAN course on Machine Learning Applications to Internet of Things Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT, BHU, 16th – 22nd Dec, 2017
- One Week Faculty Development Programme on ANN and Deep Learning Electronics & ICT Academy, MNIT Jaipur Participated at Govt. Engineering College Ajmer, 11 to 15 June 2018
- Nature Inspired Algorithms for Engineering Applications, 23 July -27 July 2018
- One week short term course on "Differential Equations and Their Applications in Sciences and Engineering " under TEQIP-III Department of Mathematics Govt. Engineering College Ajmer, 1 to 5 March 2019
- One Week Faculty Development Program on “Deep Learning Applications, The Electronics & ICT Academy MNIT Jaipur Nodal Centre GEC Ajmer, May 27 to 31, 2019
- One Week Short Term Course on “Renewable Energy Systems and Their Techno-Economic Feasibility in India organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering GEC Ajmer under TEQIP-III, July 8-12, 2019
- Emerging Trends and Innovation in Engineering & Science (ETIES), 22 July to 02 August 2019
Recognitions And Certificates
- CCNA, CCAI (CISCO certified academy instructor)
- Life Member, Indian Society of Technical Education.
- Life Member, Computer Society of INDIA.
- Member, CISCO Certified Academy Instructor.
- Member, CISCO Certified Network Associate.
- Member, The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (SDIWC) ID 2781