Vishnu Prakash Sharma
K21 gandhi Nagar Naka Madar Ajmer
September -2006 To Present
Govt. engineering college Ajmer
Soft Computing ,Nature inspired optimization Algorithm, Machine Learning
Master's Thesis Guided
- Hitesh Sharma,"A MODIFIED FITNESS BASED DIFFERENTIAL EVOLUTION USING POPULATION BASED LEVY FLIGHT STRATEGY "Since July 2014 : Thesis : Completed,
- Akrati Sharma,“AN ADAPTIVE APPROACH (OPTIMIZED ABC) ALGORITHM USING SQUARE AND ODD ROUTING FOR MINIMIZED ENERGY CONSUMPTION”, Since July 2014 : Thesis : Completed
- " Stuti Chaturvedi ", A MODIFIED GENETIC ALGORITHM BASED ON IMPROVED CROSSOVER ARRAY APPROACH",Since July 2015 : Thesis : Completed
- Sharma A, Sharma VP, Sharma H. An Adaptive Approach (Optimized ABC) Algorithm using Square Odd Routing for Minimized Energy Consumption. In International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering. Vol. 5, Issue 10, October 2017
- An artical in "Cyber security and Vagyanik Drishtikon" Published by Vagyanik Drishtikon Society. February 28, 2019
- Kumar S, Sharma VK, Kumari R, Sharma VP, Sharma H. Opposition based levy flight search in differential evolution algorithm. In2014 International Conference on Signal Propagation and Computer Technology (ICSPCT 2014) 2014 Jul 12 (pp. 361-367). IEEE.
- Sharma VP, Choudhary HR, Kumar S, Choudhary V. A modified DE: Population or generation based levy flight differential evolution (PGLFDE). In2015 International Conference on Futuristic Trends on Computational Analysis and Knowledge Management (ABLAZE) 2015 Feb 25 (pp. 704-710). IEEE.
- Sharma H, Sharma VP, Sharma A. A Modified Fitness Based Differential Evolution Using Population Based Levy Flight Strategy (MFBDE_PLS). In2016 Second International Conference on Computational Intelligence & Communication Technology (CICT) 2016 Feb 12 (pp. 707-711). IEEE.
- Sharma H, Sharma VP, Sharma A, Meena P. An Improved Fitness Based Differential Evolution Algorithm (IFBDEA). InProceedings of the Second International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies 2016 Mar 4 (p. 101). ACM.
- Sharma A, Sharma VP, Sharma H. A Perspective Approach (OABC) Algorithm using Square Odd Routing for minimized Energy Consumption. In ICITKM pp. 151–154
- Chaturvedi S, Sharma VP. A Modified Genetic Algorithm Based on Improved Crossover Array Approach. InAdvances in Data and Information Sciences 2019 (pp. 117-127). Springer, Singapore.
- Choudhary D, Tailor AK, Sharma VP, Chaturvedi S. HyGADE: Hybrid of Genetic Algorithm and Differential Evolution Algorithm. In 10th ICCCNT 2019 from JULY 6tn to 8th 2019. IEEE
- Autoren: Naveen Tanwar, Vishnu Prakash Sharma, Sandeep Kumar Punia. Improved SMO Based on Perturbation Rate in Local Leader Phase. IN 10th IACC held at GOA from 5th to 6th December, 2020
- "Information Technology and programming-II", Vishnu Prakash Sharma, Harji Ram Choudhary, Anil Tailor. State level Board Computer Science book of class 12th Published By Rajasthan Pathy Pustak Mandal
Conference/ Seminar/Short Term Training Organized
- FDP ON " NETWORK SECURITY" under the “Scheme of financial assistance for setting up of Electronics and ICT Academies” by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India and endorsed by AICTE / UGC /NBA From 20-24 May as a Local coordinator
- STC on "ETICS" at Govt.Engineering College, Ajmer as a CoCordinator, 22nd july to 2nd august, 2019.
- Organizing Spoken tutorial project, By IIT Bombay workshop on "Python" at GECA, in 2013.
- Two week short term course on " Emerging Trends and innovation in engineering & Science" at GECA AJMER from 22nd july-2nd august, 2019.
- One week workshop on " Professional Ethics & human VALUES - A Gandhian Perspective" at SMVDU KATRA, J& K from 11th-15th march 2019.
- One week short term course on " Network Security" at E& ICT Local center GECA AJMER from May 20-24, 2019.
- One week short term course on " Differential Equations and Their applications in science & engineering" at GECA AJMER from 1-5 Marcht, 2019.
- One week Training on " Active learning workshop On THE THEME Pedagogy and Research" at IIT Bombay From 04 june-08 June, 2018.
- One week Gian short term course on " Secure Information Technology" at NIT Kurukshetra from 18-23 December, 2017.
- One week Gian short term course on " Multimodal and Advanced Biometrics Authentication" at MNIT Jaipur From January 2nd- 11th, 2017.
- Two week Gian short term course on " Biometric- based Authentication and De-identification for Privacy Protection" at MNIT Jaipur From December 19th-25th, 2016.
Recognitions And Certificates
- Recognization by TCS for support during placement drive.
- GATE Qualified in 2011.
- Appreciation for submitting SAR report within stipulated time.
- RBSE " Computer education, information technology and multimedia" Scheme and syllabus design committee member For 3 years from 8 may 2015.
- RTU M.Tech dissertation External examiner.